To find the email address and other information about an IPS member,
you can use the Member Directory as follows:
- Click "Sign In" on top right of page (and sign in with your username & password)
- Click Membership > Member Directory (only appears if you've signed in)
- Enter the name of the person. Only first or last name is really needed.
- Click on the person's name in the results and their Bio appears that includes email address
Public — Members Only — or Private Information
IPS members can decide what information to provide in their profiles/bios
and which information to make available to the public, members only, or keep private.
To control that:
- Click "Sign In" on top right of page (and sign in with your username & password).
- Click on your "Bio" tab.
- Click on "Edit" to the right of Professional, Personal, or More Public Directory Info.
- Beside each field there is an icon that you can click on to set the privacy of that field:
Padlock icon means "Private" (only IPS administrators can view);
Unlocked Padlock icon means "Public" (that information is available to the public);
Person icon means that field can be seen by "IPS Members Only"