We Welcome You!
IPS membership is open to anyone interested in planetariums.
Membership is renewable annually or biannually.
If you want to renew your IPS Membership, please see the Renew Membership page.
- Individual: Dues are US $65/year or US $100 for two years.
- Employee of Institutional or Corporate Member: Dues are US $40/year.
- Student/Career Starter: Dues are US $25/year. For those in their first three years as planetarians.
- Senior/Emeritus/Retired: Dues are US $50/year or US $80 for two years.
- Associate: No Dues. For those in emerging communities. If you are from such a community or have financial challenges and are not able to pay for a full membership, please contact email@example.com about becoming an Associate member.
- Public Directory Only. No dues and no member benefits other than being included in the IPS Directory.
- Institutional: Dues are US $125/year.
- Corporate: designed for vendors and is US $225/year.
- Business Associate: Dues are US $25/year. For small 1-2 employee businesses performing outreach.
Please see the Member Benefits page for details about
what benefits are associated with each membership type.
Library subscriptions for Planetarian are available at US $50/year.
You have the option to print the membership form during the on-line sign-up process and can complete by mail, fax, or email
For more information, contact
International Planetarium Society, Inc.
IPS Director of Operations <firstname.lastname@example.org>