Music by John Young:
For more information, see https://soundcloud.com/johnnywhy or contact John Young <email@example.com>. See also his friend's site - https://soundcloud.com/baritonal_ambiguity.
Music by Steve Bryson:
Music copyright Steve Bryson and may be used with permission.
Music by Gabriel Cohen—available on Members-Only Music page.
Music by James Creasey:
Please credit: James Creasey - creaseyproductions.com
Music by Angela Miller:
Music by Natalie Pinkis:
Please credit: Natalie Pinkis, myspace.com/nataliepinkis
Music by Johnny Rumbach:
Please credit: Johnny Rumbach
Music by Jonn Serrie:
Please credit: Jonn Serrie - www.thousandstar.com -
See his Professional Space Music Library at
Music by Gordon Simmons:
Please credit: "Music composed and performed by Gordon Simmons 2012"
Music for Members Only
Links to Sources of Music for Sale
- James Creasey - Music For Science And Space -http://creaseyproductions.com
- Mark Petersen - Loch Ness Productions - http://www.lochnessproductions.com
See MUSIC BACK-PACK Library pages, where there are samples of every track from all volumes. See also http://www.geodesium.com where there are samples of every track from all eight Geodesium albums, and an occasional full-length track as well.
- Jonn Serrie - http://www.thousandstar.com - Professional Space Music Library
- Gordon Simmons Music - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock 20 (www.Stock20.com) all different kinds of instrumental music in a wide variety of lengths for crossfadeability.
- Adobe Soundbooth (part of Creative Suite)
- Footage Firm (www.footagefirm.com) sells packs of music with multiple versions of each track—optional endings, stingers, .... Also collections of sound effects. Don't pay full price—items are frequently placed "on sale" for "free" (pay shipping). If you start an order and don't complete the sale, you may get an automatic email with a code that will give you 25% off if you complete the sale.